CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management & Leadership
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management & Leadership?
- We Use A Purpose Built Online Portfolio System
- The course Is Completed Remotely
- You Get Access to A Range of E-Learning Resources
- We Simplify The Whole Process From Start to Finish
- You Will Have A Dedicated Industry Professional Tutor
- We Cover The Whole Of The UK
- The Awarding Body is the Chartered Management institute (CMI)
Who is the CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management & Leadership Suitable For?
This CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management & Leadership course is suitable for practising or aspiring managers.
What’s Included in the CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management & Leadership?
CMI - Chartered Management Institute
Gain CMI membership for the duration of your course.
CMI membership gives you access to tailored support, opportunities, and resources to help you develop your leadership and management skills.
The CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management & Leadership course can be completed in 3 – 6 months as long as you are prepared to work with your tutor and meet the course requirements.
You will cover content such as:
- Principles of management and leadership
- Managing a team to achieve results
- Principles of communication in the workplace
- Responding to conflicts in the workplace
- Managing volunteers
- Managing budgets and resources
- Developing and sharing good practice
Completing Your CMI Qualification
To complete this CMI Level 3 course you will be marked on an assignment for each unit you study. Once completed you will receive your CMI qualification.
What is the Process of the CMI Course?
- Complete an induction with your tutor.
- Learn with your tutor and independently through live 1:1 lessons, group lessons and pre-recorded lessons (Tutor support is available throughout the whole course process.)
- Complete assignments on each unit you study.
- You may be assessed on each unit you study in the form of case studies, observation, professional discussion, projects, reflective logs or diaries and knowledge questions.
- The CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management & Leadership is completed using an easy online portfolio system.
What Will I Need to Start the Course?
To get started you’ll need to complete a registration form and you will need a copy of your photo ID. You can start the course on any day.
What's the Difference Between the Award Certificate & Diploma?
CMI awards are short VRQ qualifications that are fast to complete. They are ideal for people wanting to expand their knowledge in a short amount of time.
CMI certificates cover more key topics than awards and go into further detail on each unit. They are suited for people wanting to master an area of knowledge whilst still keeping study time short.
CMI diplomas take the longest time to complete. They provide detailed learning, a larger scope of knowledge and a deeper understanding. They are ideal for people looking to advance their skills to the highest level.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.