IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is IOSH Managing Safely Refresher?
The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher e-learning course refreshes knowledge on key parts of IOSH Managing Safely with emphasis on a Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system.
IOSH Managing Safely maintains and improves the skills and knowledge to Manage Safely.
What's Included in the IOSH Managing Safely refresher Course?
This online IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course aims to:
- Refresh the knowledge gained in the full Managing Safely course
- Building on that knowledge
- Look at how Managing Safely can be put into practice
- Applies refreshed knowledge to the Plan-Do-Check-Act model and links back to the workplaces
- Available 2022
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 8 hours of study (can be completed in 1-2 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Online Learning
- Flexible, self paced study
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the study text to download for offline study
- Guaranteed Support
Benefits of the Course
- Ensures health & safety knowledge is current and relevant
- Builds on existing capabilities by refreshing and updating key knowledge
- Refreshes knowledge on Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system and links this back to the workplace
- Allows for personal reflection on good practice
- Training provider is IOSH Approved to deliver IOSH Managing Safely Refresher throughout the world
RRC Offers You
- 90+ years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health & safety training
- Above average pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of 50 expert tutors
IOSH Assessment & Examination
The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher e-learning course is assessed by completion of a practical exercise based on the operations of a real business.
You will be required to provide proof of a current IOSH Managing Safely certificate before you can attend.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Since RRC's establishment in 1928, RRC International, better known to many as The Rapid Results College, has helped millions of individuals all over the world achieve professional, educational and vocational qualifications.
Today, RRC is the UK's leading international provider of health and safety and environmental management qualification training.
RRC has over 90 years of experience in delivering high quality professional training, with a clear focus on our customers’ needs and the quality of what we do.
International Reach - RRC has established training centres in the UK, Dubai, Georgia and Tunisia, along with a global network of partners expanding the reach of RRC’s training and consultancy services.
Helping Business Improve HSE Performance - The expertise in HSE developed over the last 45 years of our history also allows us to work with organisations, developing and delivering innovative bespoke training solutions that help improve our customers' HSE performance.
Envico is working in partnership with RRC International offering NEBOSH training and is not accredited by or associated with NEBOSH, IOSH or any other examination bodies, awarding bodies, institutions or organisations in any way whatsoever.