IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
Who is the IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing Course Suitable For?
IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing online course is suitable for anyone in a management or supervisory role, in the social housing sector. This online training course provides the essential knowledge and understanding of how to manage health and safety responsibilities in the workplace.
- Enables you to assess and control risks and hazards in the social housing sector
- Provides a full understanding of your responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance against good practice
What's Included in the IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing Course?
IOSH Managing Safely has 7 units (modules):
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
RRC offer you more than any other IOSH provider
- 90+ years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health & safety training
- Choice of learning methods
- Above average pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of 50 expert tutors
The IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing online course is assessed by a 30 question mixed format exam and a short practical assessment (a workplace risk assessment) completed at the end of the course. If you are studying online your exam is online and the practical assessment is completed at your workplace.
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 22 hours of study (can be completed in 1-3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Exams completed at your home or workplace
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the study text to download for offline study
- RRC Guaranteed Support
How long does it take to complete the course?
The classroom course is held over 3 days and the online course is around 25 hours of study which can be completed in 1-3 months.
What is the difference between online, e-learning and distance learning?
How do the assessments work?
There is a multiple choice exam and short practical assessment to complete at the end of the course. If studying online, the assessments will be completed online.
Health and safety officer courses for responsible businesses
- Understanding health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding health and safety regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Managing safely with the best employees on your team
- Managing safely for better business
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Since RRC's establishment in 1928, RRC International, better known to many as The Rapid Results College, has helped millions of individuals all over the world achieve professional, educational and vocational qualifications.
Today, RRC is the UK's leading international provider of health and safety and environmental management qualification training.
RRC has over 90 years of experience in delivering high quality professional training, with a clear focus on our customers’ needs and the quality of what we do.
International Reach - RRC has established training centres in the UK, Dubai, Georgia and Tunisia, along with a global network of partners expanding the reach of RRC’s training and consultancy services.
Helping Business Improve HSE Performance - The expertise in HSE developed over the last 45 years of our history also allows us to work with organisations, developing and delivering innovative bespoke training solutions that help improve our customers' HSE performance.
Envico is working in partnership with RRC International offering NEBOSH training and is not accredited by or associated with NEBOSH, IOSH or any other examination bodies, awarding bodies, institutions or organisations in any way whatsoever.