Change Management - Foundation
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is the Change Management - Foundation Course?
This accredited Change Management - Foundation course helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a change initiative / environment.
Enhance your ability to plan, implement and successfully manage the impact of
change. The definitive certification for professionals dealing with organisational change, transition and transformation.
The Change Management course and qualification (developed in collaboration with the Change Management Institute ) is designed to help organisations and their people manage the impact of change and provide techniques to effectively plan and implement successful transformation initiatives. It is based on the Effective Change Manager's Handbook - aligned to the Institute's Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) – this course explores how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, organisations and change leaders, equipping individuals with the knowledge, theories and techniques to:
- Unlock resistance to change
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
Who is the Change Management - Foundation Course Suitable For?
This online Change Management Foundation course is suitable for anyone aspiring for a Change management career or current managers of organisational change, transition or transformation.
The course is for individuals performing key roles in the design, development and delivery of organisational change programmes, including Change Project Managers, Transformation Managers, Senior Responsible Owners, Business Change Managers, Change Programme Managers and Operational Line Managers.
This is an accredited course and prepares you for a qualification in Change Management.
What's Included in the Change Management - Foundation Course?
Effective Change Management Allows People To:
- Increase ‘buy in’ for change, reducing resistance and addressing concerns.
- Ensure the changes are suitable, workable and acceptable for all.
- Ensure the change is owned and supported throughout organisation.
- Take 'people issues' into consideration when making decisions.
- Ensure affected users know why it is happening, what they need to do and how
- Ensure new ways of working are sustainable and embedded so the benefits can be realised.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This accredited self-paced Change Management Foundation e-learning course prepares you for a qualification in Change Management. This Package covers Foundation Level study content, official online exams are available as optional extra. It aims to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
- 10 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Accredited Trainer Support, forums and chat (online)
- Change Management Foundation exam simulations with feedback.
- Infographics, tasks and references to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to prepare for your qualification.
- Eligible for 30 CPU/PDU points.
- Browser-based online software gives you the freedom to access it 24x7 from any location in the world, using a variety of devices
Examination & Certification
You can choose to include or not to include the exam when you purchase this course. Please note that this may affect the course price significantly.
Familiarity with change and change management is useful but not essential. Foundation Pass is required to sit the Practitioner Exam.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organisational change.
- A range of organisation paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organisational change processes.
- How to properly prepare for an organisational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance.
- Preparing people for organisational change.
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities.
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process.
- Help you to become immediately productive as a member of a change/project environment.
- Prepare you for a Foundation level qualification in Change Management.
- Eligible for 30 PDUs or CPDs
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
The learning application is based on HTML5 technologies and therefore the latest version of Web Browser is a pre-requisite ( Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11). These products can be downloaded free of charge.
The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space.
Whilst the learning application might work on smaller screens and devices that support HTML5 technologies, the learning application is best viewed on a desktop, laptop or a tablet.
Here at SPOCE we have developed our own brand of award-winning e-learning courses to support your selfstudy, accessible worldwide from our Learning Management
Now you can even take your exams online too!
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a
time, pace and place convenient to them.
- A flexible choice of different self-study options,
including a blended-learning package combining selfstudy with a classroom-based revision day
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from
- Work at your own pace and no need to participate if
not for you.
- Module are full of interactive, video content and exam
E-learning is the perfect solution for those that are confident with self
study and like to learn at their own pace.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
An APM, APMG, AXELOS and PeopleCert accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods. Options range from change management, project and programme, business analysis, P3M3 Consulting services and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.
All registered trademarks acknowledged. No claims are made to these trademarks which are used for reference and identification purposes.
APM is a trademark of the Association for Project Management
ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, MoV®, P3O®, PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ and Resilia™ are trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
P3M3® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ‘P3M3® AXELOS Consulting Partner logo’ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
DSDM®, DSDM logo, Atern® & AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
APMG International GDPR Awareness is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
APMG International Change Management is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
‘The APMG-International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo', ‘The APMG-International Change Management and Swirl Device logo’ are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The BCS logo™ is a trademark of the British Computer Society.
APMG International Lean Six Sigma and APMG International LeanIT are trademarks of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
IACCM is a trademark of the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management.
OBASHI® is a registered trademark in the United Kingdom and other countries
COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a non-governmental organization which is a network of the national standards institutes of 156 countries.
ISO is the owner of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
RESILIA™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
BRMP® is a Registered Trade Mark of Business Relationship Management Institute, Inc.
CBRM® is a registered trademark of Business Relationship Management Institute.
SIAM® is a registered trademark
VeriSM™ is a trade mark of IFDC
SPOCE and the SPOCE logo are trademarks of SPOCE Project Management Ltd.