Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is the Google Analytics 4 Course?
This Google Analytics 4 online course is designed to help you master Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and become proficient in analyzing data, tracking user behaviour, and making data-driven decisions to improve your online business.
Learn how to set up Google Analytics 4 and get the most out of it right away. Google Analytics has been around for over 15 years, and in that time it’s helped small businesses and enterprises alike derive value from data that’s generated with web traffic. But with the release of Google Analytics 4 (GA4), the way of analysing your data has changed significantly, with updates to everything from the user interface and data models to capabilities and implementation. And users can now leverage enterprise features that were previously only available in Google Analytics 360: for example, BigQuery integration, funnels, and un-sampled data are now available to everyone at no cost.
You’ll learn how to set up GA4 to provide comprehensive and actionable insights—and discover tips and tricks that will help you articulate your goals, increase conversions, and use your digital products to improve your business. Focusing on the reporting sections within GA4 that have the greatest impact on digital products, you’ll find out how to get to the relevant data, analyse it, and even export it outside GA4 to investigate further with BigQuery.
And if you’re interested in taking the Google Analytics exam, you’ll also get a concise reference guide and practice questions to help you prepare
Who is the Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Course Suitable For?
This online GA4 course is suitable for anyone that wants to learn how to use Google Analytics effectively including:
- Digital Product Owners
- Affiliate Marketers
- Business owners, entrepreneurs or product managers who want to maximise the performance of their digital products.
- Anyone looking to master the fundamentals to be able to obtain insights that can be gathered with Google Analytics 4 to drive their business decisions.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
What's Included in the Google Analytics 4 Course?
12 Months Unlimited Access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
What You'll Learn
- Why Google Analytics 4 is a game changer for both small business and individual digital product owners
- How to set Up Google Analytics to Collect Actionable Data Results
- Identify How to Track the Success of Your Marketing Campaigns with Tagging
- How to export data from Google Analytics to Google BigQuery.
- Upgrade from Universal Analytics to GA4
- How to connect Google Analytics to Google Signals, Google Ads and BigQuery.
- Document Insights and Make Data Driven Decisions to Grow your digital product
- Participants should have a website, blogging site, mobile application to use with Google Analytics
- A basic understanding of using Google Chrome in order to install extensions
Module 1 - Google Analytics 4 - Course Overview
- 1.0 About Google Analytics 4
- 1.1 Course Intro Welcome
- 1.2 Instructor Intro
Module 2 - Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- 2.1 What is a Digital Product
- 2.2 Google Market Platform
- 2.3 Google Analytics Overview
- 2.4 Google Analytics 4 Overview
- 2.5 Whiteboad Discussion-How Does GA Work
- 2.6 Comparing GA3 to GA4
- 2.7 Whiteboard Compare Data Models
- 2.8 Demo- GA Console Walkthru
- 2.9 Admin Panel
- 2.10 Demo Admin Panel
- 2.11 Tag Manager
- 2.12 Demo Tag Manager
- 2.13 Segment Review
- 2.14 Segment Review Questions
Module 3 - Advanced Topics with Google Analytics
- 3.1 Upgrading and Running Parallel
- 3.2 Whiteboard Discussion - Parallel
- 3.3 Demo Console Parallel
- 3.4 Hands on Demo - Install GA4 on a Live Site
- 3.5 Understand Reporting Options, Lifecycle Collections
- 3.6 Hands on Demo - Exploring reports
- 3.7 Hands on Demo - Set up GA4 Custom Eventsmp4
- 3.8 Hands on Demo - Conversions, Audiences, DebugView
- 3.9 Hands on Demo - Advertising
- 3.10 Hands on Demo - Explorations:Insights
- 3.11 Hands on Demo - Lifecycle and Users
- 3.12 Google Big Query Connections
- 3.13 Demo - BigQuery Data Integrations
- 3.14 Google Ads
- 3.15 Demo - Google Ads
- 3.16 Google Signals
- 3.17 Demo - Google Signals
- 3.18 Certification Options
- 3.19 Segment Summary
- 3.20 Review Questions
- 3.21 Resources
- 3.22 Course Closeout
Assessment / Exam
You'll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be awarded your certificate.
For short courses upon successful completion you will be awarded a personalised certificate of completion.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All students enrolled on this course are eligible to apply for a TOTUM PRO Card, which offers discounts in a wide range of shops and websites, helping you get money off food, holidays and flights, clothes, make-up gym memberships and much more.
The TOTUM PRO card is aimed at professional learners, giving you access to exclusive discounts.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art e-learning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better.
Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time and part time, from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.