Online food hygiene training is a vital part of many different industries. From fast food retail, to private residential care, it’s important to have people who are qualified in food safety. Wherever there is food being prepared, there has to be someone who is trained in its use. We offer a broad selection of different online food hygiene courses. These food safety courses will provide you with up-to-date and practical knowledge on how to be safe when handling food, preparing food, and disposing of food.
If you are going to work in an industry that handles food on a regular basis, you need to make sure that you have food hygiene training. It is a vital component to health and safety in the dining workplace, and it requires you to have a good, practical knowledge of what it is you are working with.
Available Online Food Hygiene Courses
We have lots of different online food hygiene courses available for anybody who is involved with food and food preparation. Let’s take a look:
Level 1 Food Safety
- The Level 1 Food Safety course is suitable for anyone without prior food safety knowledge and serves as an ideal induction course to food hygiene. Topics covered include: handling of low-risk and wrapped food, front-of-house staff (including waiting/check-out employees) and back-of-house staff (kitchen porter/warehouse employees).
Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- The Food Safety Level 2 in Catering course is designed to help anyone who works in a place where food is prepared, cooked and handled. This course will make best practice recommendations for a range of food safety and hygiene hazard scenarios.
Level 2 Food Safety in Manufacturing
- The Level 2 Food Safety in Manufacturing course is designed for those who work in manufacturing or processing environments such as food factories, meat cutting plants, breweries, vegetable packing, dairies or bottling plants.
Introduction to HACCP Level 2
- The Introduction to HACCP Level 2 training (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) helps in understanding the use of this system in a food business. It will guide food operators on food safety management and provides controls that ensure a safe food environment that protects consumers and satisfies external scrutiny by inspectors.
Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- The Level 3 in Supervising Food Safety course is indispensable if you are a business owner or a manager/supervisor of small, medium and large catering operations. The course provides a grounding in the things you need to know to achieve full compliance including waste disposal, pest control, cleaning and an overview of HACCP.
Level 3 Food Safety in Manufacturing
- The Level 3 Food Safety in Manufacturing course is indispensable if you are the manager/supervisor of a small, medium or large food manufacturing business. The course is especially relevant if you are responsible for developing and monitoring HACCP based food safety management procedures and systems.
Serving the Allergic and Food Intolerant Customer
- The Serving the Allergic and Food Intolerant Customer course is an essential guide for anyone involved in food preparation, where learners will understand: allergies and their causes; food labels with an ingredients list; warnings on packed food and preparing and serving non-packed food.
- This Food Hazards course is suitable for anyone who manages or works with the preparation and serving of food. The course teaches the learner safe working practice and provides an understanding of the importance of food safety standards.
Food and Beverage Foundation
- This Food and Beverage Foundation course is for all team members involved with food service. This course is for all team members who work either full-time or part-time in support of the sales or serving of food and drink to the public.
The food and beverage industry is always changing policies and regulations in regards to food hygiene and safety because it is an ever-changing subject. As new methods of dealing with things come to the fore, the requirements for training courses will invariably adapt to meet the demand. We intend to provide you with the best possible experiences from that perspective, making sure that you are fully equipped to deal with a variety of different issues.
We offer online food hygiene courses at varying skill levels and completion times. There are level 1 food safety courses that are quick and easy to complete, but at the same time we also offer more advanced training such as the Level 2 Food Safety in Catering and Level 3 Supervising Food Safety that take much linger to complete. It means that you can schedule a training session depending on the needs and requirements of your lifestyle.
Why Book With Us?
Let’s take a look why you should book your online food hygiene course with us:
- Experienced. We have been part of the training industry since 2003.
- Focusing on You. We make sure that we focus on your needs and requirements as a consumer by providing you with the best training possible at the lowest price. This is one of the core values of our company, and something we have believed in since the beginning.
- Flexible Learning. We make it easy to access to online food hygiene courses regardless of whether you have a computer, laptop, mobile phone or desktop computer.
Further Your Education
Employers are looking for people who are prepared to put the work in to improve themselves. In an increasingly competitive job market, it is important to stand out. We offer online food hygiene training courses that will improve your skill set.
Compare Online Food Hygiene Courses
Online course comparison is something that we offer, giving you access to features that will let you compare each of the online food hygiene courses we have available. For example you can compare CIEH food safety courses with those offered by Highfield E-learning, Timely Intervention and Safety4Business. To make sure you choose the most suitable course you can compare difficulty, price, customer reviews, course features, and qualification types. We are aware that you need this information to make the best possible decision.
Ready to Help
If you are looking for the best possible resources, then it is definitely in your best interest to take a look at the entire range of online food hygiene courses we have on offer. If you’re still not sure after you've had a look, please feel free to get in contact with a member of the team by calling us on freephone 0808 1966 830. They will be more than happy to answer any questions or queries that you might have.