Booking a Course
- Envico accepts firm bookings and purchases through this website. In making such bookings clients accept the ‘Terms of Service’ (Booking Policy).
- Course purchases and bookings made outside of normal working hours may not be processed due to training provider operating hours. These purchases and bookings will be processed as soon as possible at the beginning of the next working day.
- Course fees are payable in full online by debit or credit card at the point of booking, alternatively by invoice to be paid later.
- Pay later / account customers are required to pay on or before the invoice due date by electronic funds transfer or by debit or credit card over the telephone.
- The opening of an account for credit or the acceptance of a purchase order number is entirely at the discretion of Envico. In the event Envico agree to provide an account for credit or accept a purchase order instead of payment online at the point of booking the online booking confirms the place(s) on the course and confirms acceptance of Envico standard booking policy and terms of service.
- In line with Government guidelines, Envico, reserve the right to charge Statutory Interest [8% plus the Bank of England base rate on Business to Business transactions], in relation to any late payments. Envico also reserve the right to claim Debt Recovery costs on late payments, in line with Government guidelines.
COURSE ENROLMENT & INSTRUCTIONS
Course enrolment and instructions will be arranged by the training provider after the online booking has been made. All instructions will be delivered electronically by the training provider to the email address provided by the client at the time of the booking.
FAILURE TO ADHERE
- If clients fail to adhere to our policy then the client will be liable to make full payment of fees due. Envico reserves the right to cancel bookings at any time without liability. In these circumstances we will offer at our discretion alternative options, a credit note or a refund of fees paid. Envico reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- Envico will not be held responsible for any financial loss incurred by a client.
COURSE CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND CREDITS
Training providers incur costs during the setting up of e-learning and distance learning courses. Cancellations and refunds are entirely at the discretion of the training provider. In the event a training provider agrees to cancel, refund or offer a credit Envico will facilitate this.
- Courses which provide certification are usually downloadable via the training providers learning management software (LMS). Regulated and professional training course certificates are sent by the training provider directly to the customer in electronic format or by mail depending on how the examination body issues certificates.
E-LEARNING & DISTANCE LEARNING
Envico does not take responsibility for the following:
- Internet connectivity
- Device performance and or compatibility
- Firewall and or security settings that block access
- SPAM filter settings that prevent email communication
- Browser performance (pop-ups must be enabled)
- User IT skills
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Envico will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of Ports, Weather conditions, pandemics or any other event(s) beyond our control.