AgilePM® Project Management - Introduction
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is the AgilePM® Project Management - Introduction Course?
This online AgilePM® Project Management Introduction course provides a good introduction to AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management.
The AgilePM® certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project- focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides individuals and organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives.
It works alongside formal approaches such as PRINCE2, PMI, APMP and compliments quality processes such as ISO 9001 and CMM1.
AgilePM® Project Management - The world’s leading framework and certification for Agile Project Management is a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Who is the AgilePM® Project Management - Introduction Course Suitable For?
This online AgilePM® Project Management Introduction course is suitable for anyone interested in learning about and applying agile, agility and agile approaches to managing their projects or aspiring for a career in project management. This is an accredited course and sets you on a path towards a qualification in AgilePM Project Management.
What's Included in the AgilePM® Project Management - Introduction Course?
This accredited AgilePM® Project Management - Foundation and Practitioner course aims to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a
fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
- 2 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Eligible for 5CPU/PDU points.
Benefits of Method
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
- Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Learn how to apply the DSDM agile approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critical for successful projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Help organisations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Become an informed member of a project team using DSDM and AgilePM practices.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
- This accredited AgilePM® Project Management Introduction course aims to set you on a path to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
The learning application is based on HTML5 technologies and therefore the latest version of Web Browser is a pre-requisite ( Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11). These products can be downloaded free of charge.
The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space.
Whilst the learning application might work on smaller screens and devices that support HTML5 technologies, the learning application is best viewed on a desktop, laptop or a tablet.
Here at SPOCE we have developed our own brand of award-winning e-learning courses to support your selfstudy, accessible worldwide from our Learning Management
Now you can even take your exams online too!
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a
time, pace and place convenient to them.
- A flexible choice of different self-study options,
including a blended-learning package combining selfstudy with a classroom-based revision day
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from
- Work at your own pace and no need to participate if
not for you.
- Module are full of interactive, video content and exam
E-learning is the perfect solution for those that are confident with self
study and like to learn at their own pace.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
An APM, APMG, AXELOS and PeopleCert accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods. Options range from change management, project and programme, business analysis, P3M3 Consulting services and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.
All registered trademarks acknowledged. No claims are made to these trademarks which are used for reference and identification purposes.
APM is a trademark of the Association for Project Management
ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, MoV®, P3O®, PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ and Resilia™ are trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
P3M3® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ‘P3M3® AXELOS Consulting Partner logo’ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
DSDM®, DSDM logo, Atern® & AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
APMG International GDPR Awareness is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
APMG International Change Management is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
‘The APMG-International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo', ‘The APMG-International Change Management and Swirl Device logo’ are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The BCS logo™ is a trademark of the British Computer Society.
APMG International Lean Six Sigma and APMG International LeanIT are trademarks of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
IACCM is a trademark of the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management.
OBASHI® is a registered trademark in the United Kingdom and other countries
COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a non-governmental organization which is a network of the national standards institutes of 156 countries.
ISO is the owner of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
RESILIA™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
BRMP® is a Registered Trade Mark of Business Relationship Management Institute, Inc.
CBRM® is a registered trademark of Business Relationship Management Institute.
SIAM® is a registered trademark
VeriSM™ is a trade mark of IFDC
SPOCE and the SPOCE logo are trademarks of SPOCE Project Management Ltd.