Cisco CCNA 200-301
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
In this entry-level Cisco CCNA training course, we prepare learners to take the 200-301 CCNA exam — the one exam required to earn the CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
Cisco technologies are everywhere, which means properly trained professionals with the CCNA R&S certification will continue to be sought after. After taking this CCNA course, you'll be ready to take the 200-301 CCNA, and validate the entry-level skills expected of a network administrator.
For anyone who manages network administrators, this training can be used for 200-301 CCNA exam prep, on-boarding new network administrators, or as part of a team training plan.
Who is the Cisco CCNA 200-301 Course Suitable For?
This Cisco CCNA 200-301 course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
Our Cisco CCNA online course is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals and teams. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
What's Included in the Cisco CCNA 200-301 Course?
- 12 months unlimited access.
- Online video tutorials created by expert instructors.
- Downloadable workbook.
- Mock exam at the end of each course.
- Flashcard and educational games.
- MTA Course completion certificates.
12 Months Unlimited Access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
What You'll Learn
For any network administrator using this training for exam preparation, our CCNA Routing and Switching course maps to the Cisco 200-301 CCNA exams objectives, and covers topics such as:
- Routing protocols, including OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv6
- VLANs, STP, and EtherChannel (static, PAGP, and LACP)
- WAN technologies
- Quality of server (QoS), including marking, shaping, and prioritization of voice, video, and data
- Device monitoring protocols, including SNMPv2 and SNMPv3
- Device management using AAA (authentication, authorisation, and accounting) with TACACS+ and RADIUS
The Cisco CCNA course is organised into the following modules:
Module 1: Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Instructor Intro
- Course Intro
- Exploring the Functions of Networking pt.1
- Exploring the Functions of Networking pt.2
Module 2: Introduction the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Introducing the Host-to-Host Communications Model pt.1
- Introducing the Host-to-Host Communications Model pt.2
Module 3: Introducing LANs
- Introducing LANs
- Get Started with CLI Demo
- Adding Description to Interfaces Demo
- Configure Gateway on a Switch Demo
- Visualize Interfaces and Statistics Demo
- Show Version Command Demo
- CDP Demo
Module 4: Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer
- Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer pt.1
- Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer pt.2
Module 5: Subnetting
- Subnetting pt.1
- Subnetting pt.2
- Subnetting pt.3
- Subnetting pt.4
- Subnetting pt.5
- Subnetting pt.6
Module 6: Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer
- Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer pt.1
- Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer pt.2
- Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Applications Layer pt.3
Module 7: Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Exploring the Functions of Routing pt.1
- Exploring the Functions of Routing pt.2
- Exploring the Functions of Routing pt.3
- Configuring RIP Demo
- EIGRP Demo pt.1
- EIGRP Demo pt.2
Module 8: Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
Module 9: Troubleshooting a Simple Network
- Troubleshooting a Simple Network
Module 10: Introducing Basic IPv6
- Introducing Basic IPv6 pt.1
- Introducing Basic IPv6 pt.2
- Introducing Basic IPv6 pt.3
- Introducing Basic IPv6 pt.4
- Introducing Basic IPv6 pt.5
- Introducing Basic IPv6 pt.6
- Introducing Basic IPv6 pt.7
- Introducing Basic IPv6 pt.8
- IPv6 Basic Configuration and SLAAC Demo pt.1
- IPv6 Basic Configuration and SLAAC Demo pt.2
- IPv6 Routing Demo pt.1
- IPv6 Routing Demo pt.2
- IPv6 Static Routes Demo
Module 11: Configuring Static Routing
- Configuring Static Routing
- Static Routes Demo
Module 12: Implementing VLANs And Trunks
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks pt.1
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks pt.2
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks pt.3
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks pt.4
- Spanning-tree Protocol Demo pt.1
- Spanning-tree Protocol Demo pt.2
- Spanning-tree Protocol Demo pt.3
Module 13: Routing Between VLANs
- Routing Between VLANs
- Inter VLAN Routing Demo
- Module 14: Introducing OSPF
- Introducing OSPF pt.1
- Introducing OSPF pt.2
- Introducing OSPF pt.3
- Introducing OSPF pt.4
- OSPF Single Area Demo pt.1
- OSPF Single Area Demo pt.2
- OSPF Multiple Area Demo pt.1
- OSPF Multiple Area Demo pt.2
Module 15: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Building Redundant Switch Topologies pt.1
- Building Redundant Switch Topologies pt.2
- Module 16: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel pt.1
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel pt.2
- Configuring Ether Channel Demo
Module 17: Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
Module 18: Introducing WAN Technologies
- Introducing WAN Technologies pt.1
- Introducing WAN Technologies pt.2
- Introducing WAN Technologies pt.3
- Introducing WAN Technologies pt.4
- Introducing WAN Technologies pt.5
- Introducing WAN Technologies pt.6
Module 19: Explaining Basics of ACL
- Explaining Basics of ACL pt.1
- Explaining Basics of ACL pt.2
- Explaining Basics of ACL pt.3
Module 20: Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- DHCP Demo
- Static NAT Demo
- PAT Using Specific IP Demo
- PAT Using UP of Interface Demo
Module 21: Introducing Qos
- Introducing QoS pt.1
- Introducing QoS pt.2
- Introducing QoS pt.3
- Introducing QoS pt.4
- Introducing QoS pt.5
Module 22: Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization pt.1
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization pt.2
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization pt.3
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization pt.4
Module 23: Introducing System Monitoring
- Introducing System Monitoring pt.1
- Introducing System Monitoring pt.2
- Introducing System Monitoring pt.3
Module 24: Managing Cisco Devices
- Managing Cisco Devices pt.1
- Managing Cisco Devices pt.2
- NTP Demo
- Syslog Demo
Module 25: Examining the Security Threat Landscape
- Examining the Security Thread Landscape pt.1
- Examining the Security Thread Landscape pt.2
Module 26: Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
- Implementing Thread Defense Technologies pt.1
- Implementing Thread Defense Technologies pt.2
- Implementing Thread Defense Technologies pt.3
- Implementing Thread Defense Technologies pt.4
- Implementing Thread Defense Technologies pt.5
- Authentication Protocols Demo pt.1
- Authentication Protocols Demo pt.2
- Device Hardening Demo pt.1
- Device Hardening Demo pt.2
- Device Hardening Demo pt.3
- Port Security Demo
Module 27: Exam Preparation
- Exam Prep Tip
- Learn the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of networking, security, and automation
- Prepare for the 200-301 CCNA exam, which earns CCNA certification
Exam fees are not included in the course price. To find the latest exam prices, visit Cisco Latest Exam Prices.
Once you’re fully prepared and ready to sit your exam, all you’ll have to do is purchase your exam voucher and schedule your exam at a test centre near you. You can use the Pearson Vue Test Locator to find test centre locations near you.
Prerequisites to Attend
There are no prerequisites to study the Cisco CCNA course.
For short courses upon successful completion you will be awarded a personalised certificate of completion.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All students enrolled on this course are eligible to apply for a TOTUM PRO Card, which offers discounts in a wide range of shops and websites, helping you get money off food, holidays and flights, clothes, make-up gym memberships and much more.
The TOTUM PRO card is aimed at professional learners, giving you access to exclusive discounts.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art e-learning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better.
Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time and part time, from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.