PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management - Foundation and Practitioner
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is the PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management - Foundation and Practitioner Course?
This accredited PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Foundation and Practitioner course helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a agile/project environment.
This online PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Foundation and Practitioner course prepares you for an internationally recognised qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management. PRINCE2 Agile® combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a forward-thinking certification blending the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the defined governance of PRINCE2 ® .
It is designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, this certification will help you to understand PRINCE2 governance requirements, agile concepts and techniques and the interface between them.
There are two levels within the PRINCE2 Agile certification scheme - Foundation and Practitioner.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed to give candidates an overview of PRINCE2, an overview of agile concepts and techniques and the knowledge they need to apply the two together.
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is designed to help candidates apply the PRINCE2 Agile method in practice through real-world project management examples.
This package is accredited for and covers both Foundation and Practitioner level study and qualification.
Who is the PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management - Foundation and Practitioner Course Suitable For?
This online PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Foundation and Practitioner course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery, including those involved with programme and project support functions.
This is an accredited course eligible for CPDs/PDUs and prepares you for a qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management.
Benefits of Method
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established agile approach
- Helps you to be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively-built approach that is corporate friendly
- Increased stakeholder confidence
- Tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This accredited course aims to provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a certificated at the Practitioner level in your own time and at your own pace.
What's Included in the PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management - Foundation and Practitioner Course?
- 7 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Module level Foundation and Practitioner level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Accredited Trainer Support, forums and chat (online
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback
- Interactive exercises, tasks and games to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to prepare for your qualification
- Official PRINCE2 Agile online Foundation and Practitioner Exams included
- Eligible for 30 CPU/PDU points
- Browser-based online software gives you the freedom to access it 24x7 from any location in the world, using a variety of devices
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context.
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context.
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Help you to become immediately productive as a member of an agile/project environment
- Prepare you for a Foundation and Practitioner level qualification in PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management.
- Official PRINCE2 Agile online Foundation and Practitioner Exams included.
- Eligible for 30 Category - C PDUs or CPDs
Examination & Certification
The official online PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner exams are included within this package, to help you achieve your PRINCE2 registered status.
Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential. You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate directly (skip the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam) if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
The learning application is based on HTML5 technologies and therefore the latest version of Web Browser is a pre-requisite ( Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11). These products can be downloaded free of charge.
The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space.
Whilst the learning application might work on smaller screens and devices that support HTML5 technologies, the learning application is best viewed on a desktop, laptop or a tablet.
Here at SPOCE we have developed our own brand of award-winning e-learning courses to support your selfstudy, accessible worldwide from our Learning Management
Now you can even take your exams online too!
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a
time, pace and place convenient to them.
- A flexible choice of different self-study options,
including a blended-learning package combining selfstudy with a classroom-based revision day
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from
- Work at your own pace and no need to participate if
not for you.
- Module are full of interactive, video content and exam
E-learning is the perfect solution for those that are confident with self
study and like to learn at their own pace.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
An APM, APMG, AXELOS and PeopleCert accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods. Options range from change management, project and programme, business analysis, P3M3 Consulting services and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.
All registered trademarks acknowledged. No claims are made to these trademarks which are used for reference and identification purposes.
APM is a trademark of the Association for Project Management
ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, MoV®, P3O®, PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ and Resilia™ are trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
P3M3® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ‘P3M3® AXELOS Consulting Partner logo’ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
DSDM®, DSDM logo, Atern® & AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
APMG International GDPR Awareness is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
APMG International Change Management is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
‘The APMG-International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo', ‘The APMG-International Change Management and Swirl Device logo’ are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The BCS logo™ is a trademark of the British Computer Society.
APMG International Lean Six Sigma and APMG International LeanIT are trademarks of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
IACCM is a trademark of the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management.
OBASHI® is a registered trademark in the United Kingdom and other countries
COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a non-governmental organization which is a network of the national standards institutes of 156 countries.
ISO is the owner of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
RESILIA™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
BRMP® is a Registered Trade Mark of Business Relationship Management Institute, Inc.
CBRM® is a registered trademark of Business Relationship Management Institute.
SIAM® is a registered trademark
VeriSM™ is a trade mark of IFDC
SPOCE and the SPOCE logo are trademarks of SPOCE Project Management Ltd.