PRINCE2® Project Management - Practitioner
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is the PRINCE2® Project Management - Practitioner Course?
This accredited PRINCE2® Project Management Practitioner course helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a project environment.
This online PRINCE2® Project Management Practitioner course prepares you for an internationally recognised qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management, a best practice for Project Management. PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely-adopted project management method, used by people and organisations from wide-ranging industries and sectors. It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
The Practitioner level aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding in order to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
Who is the PRINCE2® Project Management - Practitioner Course Suitable For?
This online PRINCE2® Project Management Practitioner course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
This is an accredited course eligible for CPDs/PDUs and prepares you for a qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management.
Benefits of Method
- Improve your delivery confidence as everyone understands their role in delivering what the business expects.
- Terminology that is common in all projects around the world with a methodology that works effectively with knowledge-based practices.
- Close your projects well to ensure lessons are captured and project assets are protected
- Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects.
- Clearly understand your role, governance and responsibilities including the triggers, inputs and expected outputs.
- Start your projects well to ensure successful and consistent delivery to achieve the expected benefits.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This accredited course aims to provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
What's Included in the PRINCE2® Project Management - Practitioner Course?
- 12 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject
- Eligible for 30 CPU/PDU points.
- Official PRINCE2 online Practitioner Exam included (a prior Foundation Pass is required to sit the Practitioner exam).
- Browser-based online software gives you the freedom to access it 24x7 from any location in the world, using a variety of devices
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2, how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and processes, and how they are applied/carried out throughout the project,
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes and processes in context
- Help you to become immediately productive as a member of an project environment
- Prepare you for a Foundation and Practitioner level qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management.
- Eligible for 30 Category - C PDUs or CPDs
Examination & Certification
The official online PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is included within this package, to help you achieve your PRINCE2 registered status.
Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
The learning application is based on HTML5 technologies and therefore the latest version of Web Browser is a pre-requisite ( Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11). These products can be downloaded free of charge.
The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space.
Whilst the learning application might work on smaller screens and devices that support HTML5 technologies, the learning application is best viewed on a desktop, laptop or a tablet.
Here at SPOCE we have developed our own brand of award-winning e-learning courses to support your selfstudy, accessible worldwide from our Learning Management
Now you can even take your exams online too!
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a
time, pace and place convenient to them.
- A flexible choice of different self-study options,
including a blended-learning package combining selfstudy with a classroom-based revision day
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from
- Work at your own pace and no need to participate if
not for you.
- Module are full of interactive, video content and exam
E-learning is the perfect solution for those that are confident with self
study and like to learn at their own pace.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
An APM, APMG, AXELOS and PeopleCert accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods. Options range from change management, project and programme, business analysis, P3M3 Consulting services and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.
All registered trademarks acknowledged. No claims are made to these trademarks which are used for reference and identification purposes.
APM is a trademark of the Association for Project Management
ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, MoV®, P3O®, PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ and Resilia™ are trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
P3M3® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ‘P3M3® AXELOS Consulting Partner logo’ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
DSDM®, DSDM logo, Atern® & AgilePM® are registered trademarks of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
APMG International GDPR Awareness is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
APMG International Change Management is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
‘The APMG-International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo', ‘The APMG-International Change Management and Swirl Device logo’ are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The BCS logo™ is a trademark of the British Computer Society.
APMG International Lean Six Sigma and APMG International LeanIT are trademarks of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
IACCM is a trademark of the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management.
OBASHI® is a registered trademark in the United Kingdom and other countries
COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a non-governmental organization which is a network of the national standards institutes of 156 countries.
ISO is the owner of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
RESILIA™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
BRMP® is a Registered Trade Mark of Business Relationship Management Institute, Inc.
CBRM® is a registered trademark of Business Relationship Management Institute.
SIAM® is a registered trademark
VeriSM™ is a trade mark of IFDC
SPOCE and the SPOCE logo are trademarks of SPOCE Project Management Ltd.