IOSH Managing Safely
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate?
IOSH Managing Safely is the market-leading health and safety course for line managers. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this online course is ideal for those who want to increase their health and safety knowledge and inspire their teams to work more safely.
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility, but managing health and safety is much more than that. The IOSH Managing Safely course isn’t an introduction to health and safety, but rather a tool to help managers take responsibility for their own health and safety and that of the people whom they manage, supervise and look after. Taking the time to train your managers in health and safety ensures a proactive safety culture in which hazards, and risks are appraised before they become accidents and insurance claims.
IOSH Managing Safely, brought to you by International Workplace, is the most cost-effective way to improve health and safety in your organisation and empower your managers to make a difference in your workplace.
Who is the IOSH Managing Safely Course Suitable For?
This online IOSH Managing Safely course is suitable for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for.
Importantly, IOSH Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
What’s Included in the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
Online / E-learning
Study via our engaging e-learning platform and experience our interactive workbook.
Benefits to Learners
- Understand your responsibilities for managing health and safety in your workplace.
- Be able to identify, assess and control risks and hazards.
- Ability to investigate incidents in the workplace.
- Measure health and safety in the workplace and amongst colleagues.
- Be awarded a globally recognised Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Benefits to the Organisation
- Improve company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- Greater productivity, due to fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
- Globally recognised certified training for your employees, accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Efficient and effective learning, with the key health and safety basics covered in this IOSH Managing Safely training course.
The IOSH Managing safely online course covers:
- The moral, legal and financial reasons for managing safely
- Managers’ responsibility and accountability for safety and health in the workplace
- Assessing and controlling risks
- Understanding and managing hazards
- Investigating incidents and remedial action
- Measuring safety and health performance
- The three essential principles for good safety and health performance
About Studying IOSH Managing Safely via E-learning
- Learners have access to interactive e-learning materials including videos, case studies and exercises throughout the course.
- Learners get direct access to additional support from trainers, course administrators and our technical support team for the duration of the course via email, telephone and live chat.
- The course benefits from a responsive design that is compatible across all devices, giving learners the freedom to study at a convenient time and place.
- The whole course is studied online, so no need to download any other apps or programs.
A recommended study time of 22 hours.
IOSH Assessment & Certification
On completion of the IOSH Managing Safely online course and submission of the final assessment project, successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
Refreshing your IOSH MS Qualification
IOSH recommend that you take the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course every three years to keep your knowledge up to date.
The IOSH Working Safely course can be studied prior, however it is not essential an essential requirement.
- IOSH courses
- NEBOSH courses
- NVQ Health and Safety
An essential health and safety training guide
- Health and safety officer courses for responsible businesses
- Understanding health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding health and safety regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Managing safely with the best employees on your team
- Managing safely for better business
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
The course experience is optimised if using Microsoft Edge, IOS 9 onwards, and Google Chrome.
Please note: the course assessment will not run on Firefox.
Our user-friendly e-learning platform gives you instant access to IOSH online training, which you can study at your own convenience, giving you the flexibility to study IOSH anywhere.
- E-larning is what we do best. We are an award-winning e-learning provider and have been recognised at the e-learning Age Awards, Learning Technologies Awards and the Learning Awards.
- Monitor learner progress via our analytics platform, which provides accurate, real-time reporting.
- Our courses are supported by a variety of interactive e-learning materials to keep you engaged and test your understanding throughout the course.
- Our unique interactive digital workbook builds as you progress through the course-perfect for revision and to download and keep.
- Significant cost savings with our e-learning options.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
We an award-winning learning provider founded in Cambridge, a global centre for education and technology.
Our combination of subject-matter expertise and technical innovation helps organisations to drive performance and individuals to realise their potential.
What we do:
- Foster learning: Working with respected authorities in the field of workplace management, to specify and help individuals build competence in workplace management skills and operations.
- Facilitate professional development: Measuring and certifying the performance of individuals and organisations against a specific set of competencies or performance targets.
We are ISO 27001 accredited, demonstrating our commitment to data protection and information security management.
Envico is working in partnership with International Workplace offering IOSH and NEBOSH training and is not accredited by or associated with IOSH, NEBOSH or any other examination bodies, awarding bodies, institutions or organisations in any way whatsoever.