NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Trowel Occupations
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Trowel Occupations
- Fixed Price ✓
- Industry Leading Assessors ✓
- CSCS Blue Card in 4 weeks ✓
The aim of this NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Trowel Occupations qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence of individuals who work in this area of the construction industry. It is appropriate for learners who have some knowledge and basic skills with a trowel, likely to have been gained from working in a role under supervision. This qualification enables learners to gain recognition for their skills and the potential to take on more responsibility in the workplace.
The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). The specification for these qualifications has been approved by the Welsh Government for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland. This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- The NVQ is for those who are looking to advance in the construction industry
- The NVQ will allow you to gain the relevant qualification and a CSCS Blue ‘Skilled Worker’ card
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- Erecting masonry structures in the workplace
- Setting out masonry structures in the workplace
- Erecting masonry cladding in the workplace
- Erecting thin joint masonry structures in the workplace
- Maintaining slate and tile roofing in the workplace
- Repairing and maintaining masonry structures in the workplace
- Producing internal solid plastering finishes in the workplace
- Producing external solid render finishes in the workplace
- Placing and finishing non-specialist concrete in the workplace
- Installing drainage in the workplace
AssessmentCandidates must demonstrate the level of knowledge described in the unit. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification. Assessment guidance is included to assure consistency. Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit. Evidence can include:
- portfolio of evidence
- record of oral and/or written questioning
- candidate test papers
CertificationCandidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing the unit achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title: "ProQual Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations (Construction)"
Entry RequirementsThere are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.