Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger (CBDH)
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
Who is the Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger (CBDH) Course Suitable For
It’s recommended that professionals seeking the CBDH certification should complete the Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger (CBDH) course or have extensive Blockchain implementation knowledge and experience.
What's Included in the Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Course?
12 Months Unlimited Access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
- Plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure chain code
- Understand how to use Hyperledger Composer to rapidly build Hyperledger applications
- Write chain code using either Go or NodeJS
- What we will cover to get you enabled
- Understand the objectives for the Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Exam
- The main objectives are:
- Create a Hyperledger model
- Build proper access controls for blockchain assets via .acl
- Implement a Hyperledger ".bna" banana
- Write and compile smart contracts as chain code
- Deploy smart contracts on channels in the private network
- Resources to help you prepare for the CBDH exam
This course is organised into the following modules:
Module 1: Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect Overview
- Module 1 Introduction
- What is a CBSA
- Exam Questions
- Exam Objectives
Module 2: Blockchain 101 Terminology and Components
- 1 Module 2 Introduction
- 2 What is a Blockchain
- 3 Blockchain Terminology
- 4 Blockchain Key Components
Module 3: Exam Objectives
- 1 Module 3 Introduction
- 2 Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, Other Proof Systems
- 3 Why Cryptocurrency is Needed
- 4 Public, Private, and Permissioned Blockchains
- 5 How Blocks are Written to a Blockchain
- 6 Block Activity Demo
- 7 Transactions Whiteboard
- 8 Cryptography
- 9 LTC Wallet Demo
- 10 Database or Blockchain
- 11 Public Blockchain Common Uses
- 12 Private & Permissioned Blockchain Common Uses
- 13 Launching Your Own Blockchain
- 14 Segwits and Forks
- 15 Mining
- 16 Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- 17 Consensus Among Blockchains
- 18 Hasing
- 19 Anders Hashing Demo
- 20 Security in Blockchain
- 21 Smart Contracts and dApps
- 22 History of Blockchain
- 23 Blockchain Programming Languages
- 24 Common Testing and Deployment Practices
- 25 Metamask Demo
- 26 Value Creation
- 27 Blockchain Architecture
- 28 Corda Blockchain Architecture Whiteboard
- 29 Enterprise Blockchains
- 30 Bitcoin Improvement Protocols
Module 4: Hyperledger
- 1 Module 4 Introduction
- 2 Hyperledger Project
- 3 Hyperledger Fabric
- 4 Hyperledger Chaincode
- 5 Hyperledger Fabric Whiteboard
- 6 Hyperledger Fabric on AWS Demo
Module 5: Ethereum
- 1 Module 5 Introduction
- 2 Ethereum Overview
- 3 Ethereum EVM
- 4 Ethereum Browsers
- 5 Ethereum Development
- 6 Etherscan Demo
Module 6: Course Closeout
- 1 Module 6 Introduction
- 2 Summary Review
- 3 Taking the CBSA Exam
- 4 Practice Questions
Course Assessment Process
To earn your Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger certification, you will need to study this course and achieve a passing mark for the compulsory CBDH exam.
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Hyperledger development skills and knowledge. Your score will be presented immediately following the completion of the exam from Pearson VUE. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage.
You can purchase an exam voucher from the Blockchain Training Alliance or through Pearson VUE. Exam appointments can be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey.
Please note that the CBDH exam fees are not included in the course price and must be purchased separately.
Prerequisites to Attend the CBDH Course
- 1 Year Development Experience
- 3 Months Hyperledger Experience
For short courses upon successful completion you will be awarded a personalised certificate of completion.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All students enrolled on this course are eligible to apply for a TOTUM PRO Card, which offers discounts in a wide range of shops and websites, helping you get money off food, holidays and flights, clothes, make-up gym memberships and much more.
The TOTUM PRO card is aimed at professional learners, giving you access to exclusive discounts.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art e-learning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better.
Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time and part time, from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.