Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
12 Months Unlimited Access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.4 Getting The Right Tools
Module 2: Core Concepts And Syntax
- 2.1 The Structure And Content - Part 1
- 2.2 The Structure And Content - Part 2
- 2.3 Naming And Casing Best Practices
- 2.4 Understanding Variables - Part 1
- 2.5 Understanding Variables - Part 2
- 2.6 Understanding Variables - Part 3
- 2.7 Working With Operators - Part 1
- 2.8 Working With Operators - Part 2
- 2.9 Working With Loops - Part 1
- 2.10 Working With Loops - Part 2
- 2.11 Creating Functions - Part 1
- 2.12 Creating Functions - Part 2
- 2.13 Understanding Types And Objects - Part 1
- 2.14 Understanding Types And Objects - Part 2
- 2.15 Understanding Types And Objects - Part 3
- 2.16 Understanding Types And Objects - Part 4
- 2.17 Understanding Types And Objects - Part 5
Module 3: Getting A Handle On The DOM
- 3.1 Introduction To The HTML Document Object Model
- 3.2 Accessing DOM Elements
- 3.3 Changing DOM Elements
- 3.4 Creating DOM Elements
- 3.5 Responding To Events - Part 1
- 3.6 Responding To Events - Part 2
Module 4: Working With Libraries
- 4.1 Introduction To Libraries
- 4.2 Installing And Using jQuery - Part 1
- 4.3 Installing And Using jQuery - Part 2
- 4.4 Modifying Web Pages Using jQuery - Part 1
- 4.5 Modifying Web Pages Using jQuery - Part 2
- 4.6 Conclusion
Once you have progressed through each of the course sections you can complete an end of course quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied. Once you have passed the course you can download your certificate of completion from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resist the test as many times as required.
Assessment / Exam
You'll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be awarded your certificate.
- Junior Web Developer
- Application Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Web programmer
- Software programmer
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- How to prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
For short courses upon successful completion you will be awarded a personalised certificate of completion.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All students enrolled on this course are eligible to apply for a TOTUM PRO Card, which offers discounts in a wide range of shops and websites, helping you get money off food, holidays and flights, clothes, make-up gym memberships and much more.
The TOTUM PRO card is aimed at professional learners, giving you access to exclusive discounts.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art e-learning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better.
Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time and part time, from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.