Highfield Personal Licence Holders (APLH)
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is a Personal Licence Holder?
A licensed premises must have at least one personal licence holder. This Personal License Holders course covers the knowledge required to achieve a level 2 award for personal licence holders.
The Personal Licence course online is an interactive, fun and engaging approach to personal licence holder training.
What's Included in the APLH Course?
This APLH course covers the syllabus of the level 2 award for personal licence holders.
Please note:to achieve the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification (required to obtain a Personal Licence), you must sit an exam with a recognised training provider following completion of the e-learning.Understand licensing law and enforcement
- Ensure an understanding of the required laws and enforcement of licensing
- Grasp the ins and outs of personal licensing and why you need it
- Be in the best possible position to apply for your premises licence
- Understand the measures required to ensure the protection of children
- Don’t stress about the organisation of events by getting the right knowledge
- Know the importance of following alcohol retailing responsibility regulations
The perfect APLH course for anyone who wishes to sell alcohol in England or WalesThis is the ideal course for: Designated premises supervisors
- who is or needs to become a personal licence holder
- wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail
- requires food safety training to understand their responsibilities
- should be equipped with our SCPLH knowledge
This online APLH course is ideal for those looking for knowledge to go on to take a regulated exam and apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol. This may include those working in hospitality, bars, retail and on or off-licences.
A learning experience that will be rememberedInteractive exercises
- Keep your learners and employees engaged with interactive exercises
- Visual references to help learners understand the information
- Knowledge checks throughout enable learners to stay on track
- Content created by our industry and subject matter experts
- Course delivered in bite sized chunks to suit all learners
Get the knowledge you need without losing productivityEndorsed
- Highfield endorsed with instant access to a PDF certificate
- Get up to speed in just a few hours - no prior knowledge needed
- Learn at your own pace using our online platform
- Available on a wide range of devices, includes audio, video and transcripts
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
For more information visit the Highfield System Requirements page.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Highfield Qualifications is a global leader in compliance and work-based learning and apprenticeship qualifications and one of the UK’s most recognisable awarding organisations. As such we’re regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, SQA Accreditation, the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA), and the Security Industry Authority (SIA). In addition to this, we’re also a government-regulated end-point assessment organisation (EPAO).
As an awarding organisation we've developed 300+ qualifications designed to enhance the career prospects of learners. These qualifications are now delivered by over 39,000 trainers and training providers spread across over 100 countries. They cover multiple sectors such as retail, health and social care, finance, customer service, rail and engineering, hospitality, logistics, aviation and many more.