Python Programming Master Bundle
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
Become a Python Programming guru with this ’Python Programming Master’ bundle of online courses. You’ll learn all the programming fundamentals, plus delve into advanced concepts such as development with Flask, data analysis, machine learning, and more!
With this Python Programming Master bundle, you’ll get over 80 hours of intensive video instruction on how to use Python programming in your web development projects. Taught by expert instructors, you can follow along with each course step-by-step as you learn about topics such as: object oriented programming, scalable web development, RESTful API design, sentiment analysis, and so much more.
Start with the fundamentals, and work your way up through the intermediate to advanced level courses. By the time you’ve completed the training, you’ll be a Python programming master!
Who is the Python Programming Master Bundle Course Suitable For
This Python Programming Master Bundle is suitable for:
- Anyone wanting to get into programming
- Students and professionals looking to enhance their programming skills or learn their first language.
- Professionals wanting to expand their skillsets and learn the fundamentals of this fast growing language.
What's Included in the Python Programming Master Bundle?
12 Months Unlimited Access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
- Python Programming for Beginners
- Python Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals
- Python Web Programming
- Python Web Development with Flask
- Python Advanced Scalable Web Development Using Flask
- Python RESTful API Design using Flask
- Python Django from Scratch
- Data Analysis with Python & Pandas
- Python BeautifulSoup - ExtractWeb Data Beautifully
- Machine Learning with Python
- Machine Learning : Python Programming - From Beginner to Intermediate
- Machine Learning : Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python
- Machine Learning : Recommendation Systems in Python
Where is Python Used?
- Web Development, using the frameworks Django, Flask, Pylons
- Data Science and Visualisation using Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib
- Machine learning with Tensorflow and Scikit-learn
- Desktop applications with PyQt, Gtk, wxWidgets and many more
- Mobile applications using Kivy or BeeWare
- Education: Python is a great language to learn to program
Assessment / Exam
There are no formal assessment for any of the courses within this training bundle.
Prerequisites to Attend
You don't need to have any previous Python training to do this course. It's designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
How Much Can You Earn?
The average salary for a Python Developer in the UK is £67,500 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only.).
This Python Programming Master Bundle course will teach you and show you the basics of Python programming. We will go over concepts like loops, variables, operators, syntax and coding practices. With each module, we will build upon your knowledge from the previous module. This reinforces all the concepts along the way and at the end of some modules you will work on exercises to prove to yourself you can do this.
After taking this course you will be ready to move on to a move advanced course allowing you to build on the foundation this course provides. You will be making more sophisticated and more robust programs in no time using your new skills.
For complete information on this certification course, please visit the Python website for details.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving certification(s) (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Junior Python Developer
- Junior Python Programmer
- Python Developer
- Python Software Engineer
- Python Web Developer
- Python Programmer
- In these roles, the average salary you can earn is £67,500.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
IT Jobs Watch provides a unique perspective on today's information technology job market. Their aim is to present a concise and accurate map of the prevailing UK IT job market conditions.
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- How to prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
For short courses upon successful completion you will be awarded a personalised certificate of completion.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All students enrolled on this course are eligible to apply for a TOTUM PRO Card, which offers discounts in a wide range of shops and websites, helping you get money off food, holidays and flights, clothes, make-up gym memberships and much more.
The TOTUM PRO card is aimed at professional learners, giving you access to exclusive discounts.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art e-learning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better.
Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time and part time, from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.