NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management Qualification
The ProQual NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management qualification is aimed at senior managers in the construction industry working in a wide range of job roles.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body (www.proqualab.com) and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual); It is also endorsed by the sector body for construction - CITB. The qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and is published on Ofqual’s Register of Qualifications.
To achieve the qualification candidates must complete 4 Mandatory units in Group A plus a minimum of six units from two optional groups from Group B.
Group A Mandatory Units
- Manage teams in construction
- Lead and participate in meetings in construction management
- Provide ethical advice, judgement and service in construction management
- Develop self and others in construction management
Group B Optional Units Group B1 Project Development Units
- Prepare and agree a project brief and development programme in construction
- Manage design development and processes in construction
- Assess and evaluate the environmental impact of developments in construction management
- Evaluate sustainable resources and requirements in construction management
- Manage marketing and customer service in construction organisations
Group B2 Procurement Contracts and Budget Units
- Implement strategic sourcing partnerships in construction management
- Establish project procurement arrangements in construction management
- Manage procurement processes in construction management
- Prepare and submit estimates, bids and tenders in construction management
- Ensure that contracts are prepared, negotiated and concluded in construction management
- Control organisational and project income and expenditure in construction management
Group B3 Project Control Units
- Manage project risks and opportunities in construction
- Manage project processes in construction
- Manage project evaluation and feedback in construction
- Control project outcomes in construction
- Evaluate and progress the resolution of disputes in construction management
- Manage project completion in construction
Red CSCS CardOne of the main benefits with enrolling onto one of our NVQ programmes is that you will automatically qualify for a Red CSCS card. Supervisors, Managers and Technical Workers can apply for this particular card with proof of registration onto an NVQ/SVQ level 3 or higher and who are not an approved member of a Professional Body. Requirements:
- You will need to have at least one year (in the last three years) on the job experience.
- You will need to have completed the relevant level of CITB Health, Safety and Environment test in the last 2 years (unless you are exempt – HSE Test and Exemptions).
Apply for a Black CSCS Card
Our NVQ Level 6 & 7 qualification meets the requirements to apply to the Chartered Institute of Builders (CIOB) for Chartered Membership (MCIOB) but the Level 7 enables you to do this via the fast track route. On completion both the Level 6 & 7, you will be also able to apply for a Black CSCS Card.
This NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management qualification is competence-based, candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s skill, knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
The NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management qualifications must be assessed in a work environment and in accordance with the ConstructionSkills’ Consolidated Assessment Strategy for Construction and the Built Environment, and it must be internally assessed by an appropriately experienced and qualified assessor. Each candidate is required to produce a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include:
- observation report by assessor
- professional discussion
- witness testimony
- candidate product
- record of oral and written questioning
- Recognition of Prior Learning
Qualification & CertificationCandidates who achieve the requirements for this qualification will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title "ProQual Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management"
Entry RequirementsThere are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. An initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge will be conducted.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.