NEBOSH HSE Certificate in H&S Leadership Excellence
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is NEBOSH HSE Certificate in H&S Leadership Excellence?
This online NEBOSH Health & Safety Leadership course enables effective safety management and performance improvement.
Who is the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in H&S Leadership Excellence Course Suitable For?
Jointly developed by NEBOSH and Great Britain’s Health and Safety Regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), this qualification is suitable for leaders and aspiring leaders who want to gain a core understanding of how their behaviours and responsibilities directly impact on health and safety management.
What's Included in the NEBOSH HSE Leadership Excellence Course?
The NEBOSH HSE Leadership Excellence qualification aims to provide holders with the knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety Leadership to ensure that they can contribute to the effective management of the organisations overall performance.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH Certificate
- Designed specifically for managers and leaders in all organisations
- Boost your career prospects, NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally
- The foundations of health & safety leadership
- Human failure and decision making
- The business benefits of health and safety leadership (including the moral, legal and financial arguments)
- The effects of good health and safety leadership of safety culture
- Human failures
- The HSE's 'Make it happen' model
- Decision making processes including mental short cuts and perception biases
- Leadership styles
- The HSE's five leadership values
- Building relationships with the workforce
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 15 hours of study including the Online Assessment (can be completed in 1-3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Assessment completed at your home and workplace
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the NEBOSH study text to download for offline study
- RRC Guaranteed Support
RRC offer you more than any other NEBOSH provider
- RRC is a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner - Guaranteeing you the best NEBOSH learning experience
- 90+ years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health & safety training
- Choice of learning methods
- Above average exam pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of 50 expert tutors
FAQHow long does the Course take?
The course is delivered over 1 day and Online takes around 15 hours to complete
RRC have been evaluated as a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, the highest level in the NEBOSH Learning Partner programme. NEBOSH introduced a Learning Partner Programme in September 2019 which recognises those Learning Partners that provide learners with the best possible learning experience. All NEBOSH Learning Partners have been classified based on their performance against the programme’s principles which represent global best practice in the provision of course tuition and support. The key principles are:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary
- Gold – greatly exceeds the principles
- Silver – exceeds the principles
- Bronze – meets the principles
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Since RRC's establishment in 1928, RRC International, better known to many as The Rapid Results College, has helped millions of individuals all over the world achieve professional, educational and vocational qualifications.
Today, RRC is the UK's leading international provider of health and safety and environmental management qualification training.
RRC has over 90 years of experience in delivering high quality professional training, with a clear focus on our customers’ needs and the quality of what we do.
International Reach - RRC has established training centres in the UK, Dubai, Georgia and Tunisia, along with a global network of partners expanding the reach of RRC’s training and consultancy services.
Helping Business Improve HSE Performance - The expertise in HSE developed over the last 45 years of our history also allows us to work with organisations, developing and delivering innovative bespoke training solutions that help improve our customers' HSE performance.
Envico is working in partnership with RRC International offering NEBOSH training and is not accredited by or associated with NEBOSH, IOSH or any other examination bodies, awarding bodies, institutions or organisations in any way whatsoever.