NVQ Level 3 Health and Safety
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
Who is the NVQ Level 3 Health and Safety Qualification Suitable For?
This Occupational Health & Safety Level 3 NVQ for Health and Safety qualification is suitable for Supervisors, Managers or similar occupations. Applicable to your Industry, whether it be construction or events.
What's Included in the NVQ Level 3 Health and Safety?
This NVQ Level 3 is approved by OfQual. We use a number of awarding bodies including NOCN, SQA and ProQual.
An easier way to complete your NVQ.
4 - 8 Weeks - Gather the evidence and complete your NVQ quickly.
Starting the NVQ Level 3 in Health and Safety
- To get started you will need to complete our registration form or please get in touch.
- As a minimum, you will need a copy of your photo ID.
- The NVQ can be started on any day and our assessors are able to complete your induction outside of normal working hours. Allowing you a large amount of flexibility.
NVQ Level 3 Units
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
Optional Units – Pick any 2:
- Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
During the NVQ
The NVQ is completed using our easy online portfolio system and you will need to complete the steps below. There are no exams, at all.
- A set of knowledge questions
- Gain a witness testimony from your line manager.
- Gather evidence of your work, For example, risk assessments, Safety Audits, COSHH Details, CPD records, meeting minutes and other documentation.
- Write 2 case studies about your day to day role and experience.
- Conduct a professional discussion with your assessor.
Completing the NVQ
This NVQ Level 3 in Health and Safety can be completed in 4 weeks as long as you are prepared to work with your assessor and gather the correct evidence.
Once completed you will receive your NVQ Diploma via email.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.