IOSH Managing Safely
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is IOSH Managing Safely?
The online IOSH Managing Safely course is aimed at managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation, and covers all of the main health and safety issues.
What’s Included in the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
This online IOSH Managing Safely course is highly engaging, with several interactive modules including, video, animation, gamification, podcasts, hands-on activities and a variety of additional learning resources such as external links and articles. The training course structure reflects the IOSH syllabus and is easy to follow, providing a logical workflow to aid successful completion.
Online / E-learning
- Getting Started
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- Final Assessment
- Final Project
What to Expect
- Engaging, mobile-compatible audio and video learning content written by health and safety subject matter experts
- Interactive activities and challenges that relate to the learner’s own workplace to reinforce key learning points
- External resources including podcasts and case studies
- Split into digestible learning ‘units’
- Regular opportunities for the learner to check their knowledge
- Regular email reminders to help the learner monitor their progress and ensure they don’t fall behind
- Covers international and UK legislation
- Successful delegates will receive a Managing Safely certificate
The course takes approximately 18 hours to complete and a period of 6 months is allowed for completion.
Certification and Assessment
The IOSH Managing Safely course is delivered and tested online. A project is completed by the learner on site and then marked by our IOSH certificated consultant. Delegates who successfully complete the online and practical assessments at the end of the course will be awarded an IOSH certificate in Managing Safely.
Refreshing your IOSH MS Qualification
IOSH recommend that you take theIOSH Managing Safely Refresher course every three years to keep your knowledge up to date.
TheIOSH Working Safely course can be studied prior, however it is not essential an essential requirement.
What level qualification is IOSH Managing Safely?
The IOSH Managing Safely is a level 2 course, suitable for team leaders, managers and supervisors.
How long is IOSH Managing Safely valid?
The IOSH Managing Safely certificate does not have an expiry date.
- IOSH courses
- NEBOSH courses
- NVQ Health and Safety
An essential health and safety training guide
- Health and safety officer courses for responsible businesses
- Understanding health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding health and safety regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Managing safely with the best employees on your team
- Managing safely for better business
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Learning Nexus is a customer-focused team that use emerging technology to:
- Help your people reach their true potential
- Promote manager empowerment
- Unlock lasting organisational success
As a Totara Platinum Partner since 2016, we support clients across the public, private and non-profit sectors to drive business compliance and success through their Totara TXP service.
Our award-winning design team are passionate about creating captivating content to inspire, engage and motivate your people.