IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors?
The IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors course provides CEOs and Directors with a complete understanding of health and safety responsibilities and the moral, legal and financial benefits of proactive safety, health and risk management.
- Understand your responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace.
- Recognise the importance of integrating health and safety objectives and strategies.
- Enable the benchmarking of your performance and identify good practice from similar businesses.
- Shape your health and safety vision and identify how to achieve it.
Who is the IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors Course Suitable For?
This online IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors course is suitable for those in senior executive or director roles looking to sharpen their health safety philosophies. The course will provide eager to learn individuals with the essential protocols and knowledge required to lead and influence any organisation.
What’s Included in IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors Course?
The IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors e-learning is structured around five key modules:
- The moral, legal and financial case
- Plan – planning for health and safety
- Do – implementing health and safety
- Check – monitoring health and safety performance
- Act – improving health and safety performance
- 4 hours recommended learning time
- 2 hours optional self-study
It involves a personal commitment (action plan) relating to the learning on the course. Identify three actions that you commit to taking in your workplace appropriate to your level of responsibility.
On successful completion of the action plan, your will receive an official IOSH digital certificate.
What Are the Benefits of the E-learning Course?
- Have confidence knowing your most superior employees have a comprehensive understanding of managing safely.
- Drive improvements in productivity, increase profitability and deliver cultural change.
- Enhance your brand reputation with a higher standard of health and safety.
- Learners are gifted with complete control over their studies, choosing where and when to learn as they desire.
- With online training, organisations can have complete oversight over the staff’s progress with insightful reports analysing their workforce’s efforts.
- Incredible cost-effectiveness when compared to alternative learning methods, especially classroom learning.
- Engaging, proactive activities heighten learner retention.
- Checks strategically located throughout the online course ensure learners can only move on when ready.
- Those who work from home can play an active role in the training unlike before.
- Learning checks – built into the course to check your knowledge
- Mind map activities – helps to summarise the main points visually and acts to aid your memory.
- Listing activities – easy to digest information through key points.
- Categorising activities – making it easier for you to recall ideas or process information.
- Activity positioning – Activities are spread throughout the course helping you embed your learning before moving on to the next section.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
To ensure that you get the best learning experience possible there are several things that you need to make sure of before you start.
You can access your course in any web browser but you need to make sure you have a recent version.
Pop ups are enabled differently in different web browsers. The easiest way to find out how to enable pop ups in your web browser, is by searching Google.
We recommend you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer so that you can save PDFs to view when you are not on the internet. You can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe website get.adobe.com/uk/reader
You might also find the Getting the most out of PDFs video on our YouTube channel useful.
All of our courses have some audio, so you might want to check you have speakers / headphones set up.
Please note: where audio is provided there will also be a text version of the information so you won’t miss any content by not having audio.
All of our online learning courses have been developed to give the best learning experience on a desktop or laptop computer, but some of them can now be accessed on tablets, like the iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab. There are a wide range of tablets on the market and although the courses should work on all of them, to get the best mobile experience we recommend a few things:
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 600, with a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Generally the standard web browser is the best one to use, so on an iPad, for example, use Safari. You may also need to change a setting in the browser to allow cookies from 3rd parties (you definitely will with Safari).
- The courses are accessed most easily when connected to Wi-Fi rather than mobile data networks. If you do access via a mobile data network please note that you may be charged by your service provider, depending on your contract.
The courses are best viewed in landscape but on occasion you might need to turn to portrait, to close a pop-up for example.
Our e-learning courses offer a modern and flexible way to learn, and you choose when and where you study.
It's a very interactive experience with online tutor support and lots of resources to prepare you for success.
The Online Learning Campus is one of the most innovative and easy to use learning platforms in the world. We developed each part ourselves with the functionality that you need.
With our immediate enrolment you can start studying as soon as possible and benefit from the support and guidance of professional resources throughout your course.
As part of the NEBOSH National General Certificate and NEBOSH International General Certificate online courses, master key topics with Astutis ExamSmart™. Get access to Astutis TrackSmart™ for your learning plan that's personalised to your chosen exam date or study availability.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
We are Astutis. Industry leaders in workplace health, safety, and environmental training, offering world-class services to individuals and organisations across the globe.
We provide international NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA approved courses enabling companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees, and preserve the environment.
Envico is working in partnership with Astutis offering NEBOSH training and is not accredited by or associated with NEBOSH, IOSH or any other examination bodies, awarding bodies, institutions or organisations in any way whatsoever.