CDM 2015 in Practice
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is the CDM 2015 in Practice Course?
This online CDM course is the most flexible way to understand the CDM Regulations 2015 (replacing CDM 2007), key roles, their responsibilities and how to put them into practice. It is targeted at all roles and organisations affected by the CDM 2015 Regulations and its practical and legal implications.
Are you fully compliant with the Construction Design & Management CDM Regulations 2015?
What's Included in the CDM 2015 Regs Training?
- In-depth explanation of the new CDM Regulations 2015 and how to interpret the key elements.
- Legal responsibilities of the new CDM Regs 2015 on all duty holders
- Detailed insight into the practical interactions between the five duty holders
- Health and safety requirements for construction sites
- Required documentation.
This CDM online course covers all the duty holders' updates legal responsibilities and the importance of understanding how they interact with each other and the legal documentation.
- Introduction to CDM 2015 and interpretation of: Scope, application, and key terminology; Codes of practice; Industry guidance
- Clients' new duties and responsibilities
- The specific duties of and practical interactive duties of planning, managing, co-ordinating between the five duty holders, which are: Client, Principal Designer, Designer, Principal Contractor, Contractor
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites
- Key documentation: Notification, Pre-construction information, Construction phase plan, Health and safety file
Assessment and CDM Certification
After you have taken your CDM 2015 course online an assessment is required. This assessment comprises of a short multiple-choice test to complete online at the end of the course. Upon successful completion you can download your certificate to gain your CDM certification.
- Official Course Title: CDM 2015 in Practice
- Duration Recommended study time 4-8 hours.
- 3 months' access to all digital multimedia materials and tutor support
- Short online multiple-choice test
Why Study Online?
- Learn how to apply your understanding of CDM through workplace case studies.
- Support from expert tutors with construction sector experience plus online technical support.
- Learn more: interactive course with video, audio and animations to engage and teach you.
- Study on-the-go by downloading the accompanying colourful digital course notes.
- Get answers from tutors and discuss ideas with fellow learners on our discussion forums.
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
To ensure that you get the best learning experience possible there are several things that you need to make sure of before you start.
You can access your course in any web browser but you need to make sure you have a recent version.
Pop ups are enabled differently in different web browsers. The easiest way to find out how to enable pop ups in your web browser, is by searching Google.
We recommend you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer so that you can save PDFs to view when you are not on the internet. You can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe website get.adobe.com/uk/reader
You might also find the Getting the most out of PDFs video on our YouTube channel useful.
All of our courses have some audio, so you might want to check you have speakers / headphones set up.
Please note: where audio is provided there will also be a text version of the information so you won’t miss any content by not having audio.
All of our online learning courses have been developed to give the best learning experience on a desktop or laptop computer, but some of them can now be accessed on tablets, like the iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab. There are a wide range of tablets on the market and although the courses should work on all of them, to get the best mobile experience we recommend a few things:
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 600, with a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Generally the standard web browser is the best one to use, so on an iPad, for example, use Safari. You may also need to change a setting in the browser to allow cookies from 3rd parties (you definitely will with Safari).
- The courses are accessed most easily when connected to Wi-Fi rather than mobile data networks. If you do access via a mobile data network please note that you may be charged by your service provider, depending on your contract.
The courses are best viewed in landscape but on occasion you might need to turn to portrait, to close a pop-up for example.
Our e-learning courses offer a modern and flexible way to learn, and you choose when and where you study.
It's a very interactive experience with online tutor support and lots of resources to prepare you for success.
The Online Learning Campus is one of the most innovative and easy to use learning platforms in the world. We developed each part ourselves with the functionality that you need.
With our immediate enrolment you can start studying as soon as possible and benefit from the support and guidance of professional resources throughout your course.
As part of the NEBOSH National General Certificate and NEBOSH International General Certificate online courses, master key topics with Astutis ExamSmart™. Get access to Astutis TrackSmart™ for your learning plan that's personalised to your chosen exam date or study availability.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
We are Astutis. Industry leaders in workplace health, safety, and environmental training, offering world-class services to individuals and organisations across the globe.
We provide international NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA approved courses enabling companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees, and preserve the environment.
Envico is working in partnership with Astutis offering NEBOSH training and is not accredited by or associated with NEBOSH, IOSH or any other examination bodies, awarding bodies, institutions or organisations in any way whatsoever.