IOSH Working Safely
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is IOSH Working Safely?
IOSH Working safely is a one-day health and safety training course that International Workplace provide for people at any level, in any sector, and is ideal as an introduction to why health and safety is important.
Who is the IOSH Working Safely Course Suitable For?
IOSH Working Safely is an introductory health and safety training course, providing the health and safety basics for employees. It is specifically designed for those employees who are exposed to common workplace hazards on a day-to-day basis and who need a basic grounding in the essentials of health and safety. It is especially useful when something more than a very short health and safety induction is required.
What’s Included in the IOSH Working Safely Course?
Online / E-learning
Study via our engaging e-learning platform and experience our interactive workbook.
Benefits to Learners
- Develops your understanding of the essentials of health and safety in the workplace.
- Improves your knowledge of safety performance in the working environment.
- You will be awarded an official IOSH Working Safely certificate accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Benefits to the Organisation
- Provides health and safety awareness throughout the company, creating a culture that is aware of risks and hazards.
- Improves productivity across the company as fewer hours are lost to sickness and accidents
- Minimal disruption, as the IOSH training course is delivered and assessed in just one day.
- Efficient and effective learning, with the key health and safety basics covered in this IOSH Working Safely training course.
IOSH Working Safely is broken down into four modules that cover the following:
Module one – Introducing Working Safely
The first module provides you with an introduction to the IOSH course and considers why working safely is important.
Module two – Defining Hazard and Risk
Look at workplace hazards and risks, how to identify them, their impact and how to control them.
Module three – Identifying Common Hazards
Explore the main hazards found in typical workplaces, grouped by places, things and people.
Module four – Improving Safety Performance
Discover more information about health and safety responsibilities to improve safety performance in the workplace.
By the end of this IOSH Working Safely course learners will be able to:
- Describe the key reasons to manage safety and health in the workplace.
- Define the key terms relating to safety and health
- Identify how the law can have an impact on safety and health in the workplace.
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them.
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident.
- List the benefits and characteristics of an effective health and safety management system.
- Describe the principles that underpin good safety and health performance.
About Studying IOSH Working Safely via E-learning
Our IOSH Working Safely e-learning course is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to fit their study around their busy schedule. Our e-learning platform is an engaging way to learn, as you will have access to a variety of e-learning materials, including videos, case studies and exercises.
Our interactive digital workbook builds as you progress through the course, allowing you to capture key points and any notes you've made along the way. At the end of the course, you will have a comprehensive, customised revision guide to help you prepare for the end of course assessment.
Our IOSH Working Safely e-learning course has a recommended study time of 6 hours.
IOSH Working Safely is assessed by an end of course assessment that takes place once all the modules have been completed. There is no practical assessment for this IOSH course.
Upon successful completion of the IOSH course, learners will be issued with an official IOSH Working Safely certificate.
- IOSH courses
- NEBOSH courses
- NVQ Health and Safety
An essential health and safety training guide
- Health and safety officer courses for responsible businesses
- Understanding health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding health and safety regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Managing safely with the best employees on your team
- Managing safely for better business
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
The course experience is optimised if using Microsoft Edge, IOS 9 onwards, and Google Chrome.
Please note: the course assessment will not run on Firefox.
Our user-friendly e-learning platform gives you instant access to IOSH online training, which you can study at your own convenience, giving you the flexibility to study IOSH anywhere.
- E-larning is what we do best. We are an award-winning e-learning provider and have been recognised at the e-learning Age Awards, Learning Technologies Awards and the Learning Awards.
- Monitor learner progress via our analytics platform, which provides accurate, real-time reporting.
- Our courses are supported by a variety of interactive e-learning materials to keep you engaged and test your understanding throughout the course.
- Our unique interactive digital workbook builds as you progress through the course-perfect for revision and to download and keep.
- Significant cost savings with our e-learning options.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Please note that course bookings can not be processed over weekends or bank holidays and will be processed the next business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
We an award-winning learning provider founded in Cambridge, a global centre for education and technology.
Our combination of subject-matter expertise and technical innovation helps organisations to drive performance and individuals to realise their potential.
What we do:
- Foster learning: Working with respected authorities in the field of workplace management, to specify and help individuals build competence in workplace management skills and operations.
- Facilitate professional development: Measuring and certifying the performance of individuals and organisations against a specific set of competencies or performance targets.
We are ISO 27001 accredited, demonstrating our commitment to data protection and information security management.
Envico is working in partnership with International Workplace offering IOSH and NEBOSH training and is not accredited by or associated with IOSH, NEBOSH or any other examination bodies, awarding bodies, institutions or organisations in any way whatsoever.