IOSH Managing Safely
Share this course with friends and followers on social media.
What is IOSH Managing Safely?
The IOSH Managing Safely course provides managers and team leaders with a clear understanding of their responsibilities in the effective management of health & safety within their organisation.
Who is the IOSH Managing Safely Course Suitable For?
This online IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for anyone in a management or supervisory role, in any sector or country. IOSH Managing Safely provides the essential knowledge and understanding of how to manage health & safety responsibilities in the workplace. It provides the skills and knowledge to manage safely.
What's Included in the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
The IOSH Managing Safely online course has 7 units (modules):
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
IOSH Managing Safely online course is assessed by a 30 question mixed format exam and a short practical assessment (a workplace risk assessment) completed at the end of the course. If you are studying online your exam is online and the practical assessment is completed at your workplace.
Benefits of the Training
- Enables you to assess and control risks and hazards
- Provides a full understanding of your responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance against good practice
RRC offer you more than any other IOSH provider
- 90+ years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health & safety training
- Choice of learning methods
- Above average pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of 50 expert tutors
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 25 hours of study (can be completed in 1-3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Exams completed at your home or workplace
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the study text to download for offline study
- RRC Guaranteed Support
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
How long does it take to complete the course?
- The online course is around 25 hours of study which can be completed in 1-3 months
What is the difference between online, e-learning and distance learning?
- Online and e-learning are just different words for the same thing. Distance Learning, means learning at a distance but is commonly used to describe the more traditional paper based study, RRC do provide the complete study text which you can download and study off line thus giving you the option of how you study the course
How do the assessments work?
- There is a multiple choice exam and short practical assessment to complete at the end of the course. If studying online, the assessments will be completed online.
Can I complete a practice paper before sitting my exam?
- There are practice questions throughout the course, and at the end of each element of the online course to practice before sitting the exam.
Do I have to pay VAT if I am based outside the UK?
- Only companies outside of the UK who can provide a valid VAT number will be exempt from VAT. All individuals irrespective of their location will have to pay VAT.
Health and safety officer courses for responsible businesses
- Understanding health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding health and safety regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Managing safely with the best employees on your team
- Managing safely for better business
For short courses a completion certificate is available at the end of the course. You can screenshot this or print it out to confirm completion of the training.
For accredited courses a certificate will be sent directly to you from the appropriate awarding body.
All you need to complete our e-learning courses is a computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
E-learning is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning you can progress through the modules at your own pace, at your own time to fit the training in around your work and personal life.
Short online courses also help employers to demonstrate that they have fulfilled their legal duties to ensure their personnel have been adequately trained.
Once the courses have been completed, a confirmation of results can be saved or printed as evidence. This can then be kept on record as evidence of suitable training.
You will instantly receive a confirmation email with your order details and your course login details will follow within one business working day.
Click the 'Buy' or 'Add to cart' button and you will be taken to our payment/booking page where you can choose to pay online now using a debit/credit card or you can pay later by invoice.
Once you have paid for your course(s), you will receive an email from our team advising how to begin your training.
You will be provided with a username and password which will enable you to access the e-learning portal. Login to start your course, once you have completed and passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Since RRC's establishment in 1928, RRC International, better known to many as The Rapid Results College, has helped millions of individuals all over the world achieve professional, educational and vocational qualifications.
Today, RRC is the UK's leading international provider of health and safety and environmental management qualification training.
RRC has over 90 years of experience in delivering high quality professional training, with a clear focus on our customers’ needs and the quality of what we do.
International Reach - RRC has established training centres in the UK, Dubai, Georgia and Tunisia, along with a global network of partners expanding the reach of RRC’s training and consultancy services.
Helping Business Improve HSE Performance - The expertise in HSE developed over the last 45 years of our history also allows us to work with organisations, developing and delivering innovative bespoke training solutions that help improve our customers' HSE performance.
Envico is working in partnership with RRC International offering NEBOSH training and is not accredited by or associated with NEBOSH, IOSH or any other examination bodies, awarding bodies, institutions or organisations in any way whatsoever.