The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, the IOSH, are an excellent awarding body to choose when selecting health and safety courses. This is because they are the largest professional membership organisation within this field. They have loads of brilliant courses that are available in a number of different areas including occupational health and safety, construction and catering. The IOSH courses are all aimed at different levels such as beginners and the experienced employees and managers and senior executives.
What IOSH Courses are Available?If you are looking to gain access to a course through a respected provider then you will have plenty of choice. It is important to choose the right course though, so here is a breakdown of some of the most popular courses to choose from.
- IOSH Managing Safely course provides managers and supervisors with an excellent health and safety base that will ensure they are meeting the duties defined by their role within the company. It is available to learn in a classroom setting over three days or via e-learning if you require more flexible times to train.
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course is aimed at managers and supervisors who have previously undertaken the full IOSH Managing Safely course.
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing course will provide managers with the practical advice and tools to help create a healthy and productive workplace. It also provides an interactive experience with the benefit of completing it at a time and place to suit.
- IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing course is suitable for anyone in a management or supervisory role, in the social housing sector. This online training course provides the essential knowledge and understanding of how to manage health and safety responsibilities in the workplace.
- IOSH Working Safely course is suitable for new starters and workers from any sector requiring a grounding in health and safety.
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives & Directors provides CEOs and Directors with a complete understanding of health and safety responsibilities and the moral, legal and financial benefits of proactive safety, health and risk management.
Choosing the right course will depend on your position, your industry and your skill level. You can find plenty of information on all of the above training opportunities by contacting a provider of health and safety courses. Find the right IOSH course. Receive a fully recognised qualification for your career.